Girls' Night In
Head into the weekend with your besties in 4-star style and comfort – the ultimate Friday night get-together in Penrith. No need to worry about the weather, what to wear or getting a taxi home – you’ve got it all covered with our Girls' Night In. Check into your stylish guest rooms, put your PJs on and settle in for a night of fun and laughter.
The Prosecco will be on ice, and we’ll serve supper to your door when you’re ready. There are DVDs or traditional board games for in-room entertainment, or if you’d like something different, just let us know in advance and we can organise a masterclass for you, from cocktails to Pilates, or cupcakes to mindfulness.* (There will be space for a maximum of 6 people to follow the current Government guidance).
Or head to the spa and enjoy a 10% discount on all pre-booked spa treatments from the fabulous Caudalie range.* And because we know friends don’t always come in even numbers you can book one single room with no supplement for each double occupancy room you book.
- Sharing platters for two people will be served in your bedrooms to ensure we follow Government guidance, however, should you all wish to eat together, we can arrange for your group to enjoy sharing platters and a big screen movie in one of our carefully thought out socially distanced meeting rooms (this will be limited to a maximum of 6 guests).
- If you would like to Spa in your room, you can upgrade your experience with us and enjoy a Caudalie Skincare Hero Set.
Please notify us at the time of booking or in advance of your stay if you would like to take advantage of the above.
*Subject to availability and extra charges will apply.
From £89 per person. Based on 2 people sharing.
Book online or call reservations on 01768 868111
You’re welcome to arrive with us from 3 pm when rooms will be available for you to check in and your Prosecco will be on ice. If you’re able to sneak away from work or home a bit earlier on a Friday do give us a call on 01768 868111 and we can arrange an early check in for you for a small additional charge. When you check in we’ll confirm what time you would like your sharing platter supper served in your room, and you can select your DVDs and order any additional drinks too. If you would like to book any spa treatments you can enjoy a 10% discount on all pre-booked treatments - please do call on 01768 867141 in advance as we do get very busy most weekends. Your stay includes car parking, WiFi and use of the spa and check out time is 11 am on Saturday morning. A 50% deposit will be taken at the time of booking and the balance will be due on arrival at the hotel. We hope that you won’t need to but if you do need to cancel your booking, please let us know before 10 am 2 days prior to arrival. Cancelling later than this will incur a charge for the remaining 50% of your break. The price shown is available between October and March. The price may be different in peak season. Prices valid until 31st March 2021.
- An overnight stay with breakfast in a luxurious guest room
- Selection of DVDs and traditional board games
- ½ bottle Prosecco per person
Sharing platter supper in
your room (max 2 people)
- Option to book masterclass
- Use of the extensive spa facilities throughout your stay
10% discount on all pre-booked
- Free Wi-Fi
- Free car parking